Resourcing Assistant | Bolton | £24,000 | Permanent | Flexible
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful legal firm based in Bolton, on a permanent basis. They are currently seeking an experienced Resourcing Assistant, to start as soon as possible.
A welcoming environment with excellent development opportunities available.
Your New Role
Within your new role, you will support the Recruitment Team with high volume recruitment across the business. You will be tasked with sourcing, tracking, engaging and securing candidates within an agreed time frame ensuring that candidates have an excellent experience throughout the recruitment process by offering support and guidance wherever you can.
* Carrying pre-screening applications and book in Interviews and Case studies via Teams
* Building strong working relationships across the business to facilitate the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruitment process.
* Use the inhouse Applicant tracking system to track and progress applications
* Create an engaging approach to attraction utilising all available sourcing techniques, with a focus on direct sourcing of candidates through social media, job boards, headhunting and direct applications to attract high calibre candidates
* Build talent pools of candidates for high volume, hard to fill roles.
What You'll Need
* The ability to build strong relationships, have a strong focus on customer service and the ability to deal with people at all levels
* Have an enthusiastic and pro-active approach, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Previous resourcing experience in a fast-paced environment either Agency or inhouse, with knowledge of sourcing candidates through job boards, social media and LinkedIn
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel
* Strong organisational skills as this role will involve managing volume requirements
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
* Strong collaborative skills and superb attention to detail
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Experience of ATS Systems and Microsoft Office
* Flexible Working
* Generous benefits
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.