Internal Recruiters (initially 15 months) - Stevenage - £40-45,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well known, commercial, forward thinking organisation that is extremely busy and looking for an Internal Recruiter to join them, initially for 15 months but likely to extend. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you are accountable for all resourcing and full life-cycle recruitment activities from vacancy approval, direct sourcing, supplier and partner engagement, interviewing and onboarding, along with internal recruitment and process of starters and leavers.
You will require the following experience:-
- Experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment preferably within an HR team/function
- Experience using recruitment systems is needed
- Very strong planning, administration and organisational skills
- A passion for recruitment
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR issues
- Fun and engaging
In return they offer a fantastic working environment (Hybrid)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.