HR Generalist - 7 Month Fixed term contract with the view to being extended. Liverpool City Centre, Hybrid
Your new company
Based in the heart of Liverpool my client a prestigious law firm is seeking a professional HR Generalist to join their team on a full time 7 month contract.
The organisation are one of the Top 100 Commercial Law Firms within the UK with a 200 year heritage based in the North West with offices in Liverpool, Manchester and Preston.
They are a forward looking organisation with a reputation for quality legal services.
Your new role
The position is being offered as full time Monday - Friday - 09.00am - 17.00pm with Hybrid working.
Initially you will be required to work from the offices x 3-4 days per week and the remaining days from home.
The organisation are currently managing a significant change in its People and Payroll systems with the implementation of a new HR and payroll system, which will result in process improvements and more robust data insight capabilities.
The successful delivery of this project is of strategic importance and will require significant resource from across the team, therefore I am seeking a true HR generalist professional to assist in matters that expand across the team.
Some of your duties will include but not limited to.
* Assisting in the implementation of a new People and Payroll system for rollout across the organisation in early 2022.
* Assisting in the coordination and delivery of the organisations wellbeing content.
* Assisting with the recruitment activity.
* Assisting in absence management matters, flexible working requests and low-level employee relations as they arise.
* Lead the data collation for the organisations Best Companies submissions
* Lead the data collation for the Firm's Gender Pay Gap reporting.
* Carry out the annual salary benchmarking exercise.
* Assisting the People and Development Manager and Director with ad hoc people projects
What you'll need to succeed
Strong experience in working within the HR field
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Professional and personable approach
Demonstrated experience of working with confidential and sensitive information.
Demonstrated experience of Employee Relation matters
Experience of using ICT systems
Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Packages including, in particular Excel.
Experience of producing reports including statistical graphs and charts.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work and achieve project deadlines
What you'll get in return
Working for a professional and friendly team
25 days Annual Leave (increasing with Loyalty Recognition Scheme)
Great office location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.