Interim Benefits and Pension Consultant - Immediate start - Financial Services
Interim Benefits and Pension Consultant - Immediate start - Financial Services - c£500-600 per day
Your new company
A Financial Services Business.
Your new role
* Managing effective governance of multiple pension arrangements (in the UK and internationally) with a focus on regulatory and legislative compliance.
* Participating in discovery sessions with the acquired entity, seeking to understand practices, data flows, and systems utilised while documenting learnings.
* Leading in the assessment of ongoing pensions strategy and governance arrangements that would facilitate an optimal point of arrival operating model at conversion.
* Considering any consequential amendments to Trustee Boards and ensuring appropriate liaison between business, the acquired entity, Trustees and third parties.
* Preparing post transaction financial reporting information and review ongoing pensions strategy and governance arrangements.
* Offering tactical and day to day support to the Benefits and Pensions team in planning benefit integration and assisting with business as usual activities and broader strategic initiates and projects.
* With experience of working in a Financial Services business or similar regulated environment, you will be able to demonstrate successful experience in international pensions with strong technical knowledge and understanding of the current legislative and regulatory landscape.
* High level of analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range stakeholders and external advisers.
* Proven experience in identifying barriers to change when implementing initiatives and finding ways to manage or reduce them.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to communicate complex information in a straightforward way.
What you'll get in return
You will need to work in a hybrid model 2/3 days in the London office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.