Your new company:
A London based, transport company is looking for a highly motivated employee relations professional to join HR team.
Your new role:
This is an opportunity to support the leadership team to resolve complex ER cases, and to act as line manager to the ER Advisor.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide expert technical advice and support formal ER casework including investigations, hearings and appeals related to probation, discipline, grievance, capability and absence management.
* You will own and manage formal cases, ensuring that they are administered effectively and progressed in accordance with the company's policy/procedure, legislation and best practice.
* Working with an ER Advisor, you will identify trends and patterns to ER issues across the business, making appropriate recommendations for improvement and establishing a restorative model for resolving conflict.
The successful candidate will:
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it.
* Have proven experience of supporting managers through ER investigations and hearings in a unionised environment, with solid employment law knowledge and the ability to apply this to complex situations.
* Please note that unionised environment experience is essential for this role and should be made clear on your cv.
If this role is of interest you click apply now, or send an updated CV