HR Business Partner (Part-time) - Watford - £50-55k pro rata plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner who is looking for 3 days per week. This organisation is a well established, forward thinking, commercial organisation with blue and white collar workforce and doing extremely well. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be involved in the following:-
- Supporting line managers in all aspects of resourcing
- Support line managers in the identification, prioritisation and fulfilment of their teams training and development needs.
- Advise on planning organisation development and design
- Contribute to the collective development and implementation of HR policy, procedures and processes
- Provide data and information that enables HR managers to measure the performance of all major parts of HR
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD or equivalent
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operational level
- Effective relationship and credibility builder at any level
- Ability to coach and mentor others to achieve required standards
- Strong presentation and facilitating skills
- Exceptional communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to work well under pressure
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.