Group HR Manager - £Competitive salary
Your new company
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a newly registered client on the recruitment of a Group HR Manager to join the organisation on a permanent basis. You will manage a team of HR Professionals while shaping the performance and development of the workforce.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be managing, delivering and shaping the workforce and leading the HR team. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the organisations business goals and working closely with the senior management team.
Responsibility and duties:
* Develop and Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the business strategy
* Design, support and improve the organisation's talent frameworks
* Support the talent planning for the organisation
* Performance management
* Develop, implement a performance appraisal system
* Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters
* Responsible for all HR management and employee development
* Manage internal projects
* Manage the HR function
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within position you will need to be able to provide experience within the below:
* Demonstrable experience as a HR Generalist including recruitment and selection
* Able to demonstrate experience within designing and delivering, coaching/mentoring
* Strong employment law
* Experience using HR information systems
* Demonstrable experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment
* CIPD Level 7
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension & other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.