HR Officer Stoke-on-Trent Part time £33,000 full time equivalent
Your new company
You will be working for a local engineering company based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent as a HR Officer, this is a stand alone position.
Your new role
In your new role as HR Officer your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for issuing offer letters and employment contracts for new starters.
* Assisting local managers to recruit works and staff positions by liaising with recruitment agencies and carrying out interviews
* Assisting local managers with disciplinary issues and offering HR support for investigations, disciplinaries, appeals and grievances
* Chairing employee forum meetings.
* Producing HR management information for local management and group.
* Advising management on issues such as mental health awareness and working with outside agencies to offer support to employees with mental health issues.
* Co-ordinate group activities such as engagement surveys.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success. This is a stand alone role so you will be comfortable support managers with any HR or Payroll queries, therefor any understanding of Payroll i.e Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly payrolls and associated payroll documentation (payslips, P45, P60 etc.) would be ideal but is not essential.
What you'll get in return
This role is a part time opportunity, up to 30 hours a week split across four days. Salary is between £30k-£33k depending on experience (please note this is a full time equivalent), on site parking is available and their is the opportunity to work from home once per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.