We are searching for an innovative and pragmatic Head of Human Resources (HR) to lead our Human Resources Team. Reporting to the Assistant Chief Constable, the Head of HR will have overall responsibility for all aspects of the people function including;
- Employee Relations & Case Management
- Health & Safety
- Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- HR Service Centre
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Payroll & Pension services
Applications are invited from suitably experienced HR professionals, able to work proactively at a strategic level in a complex organisation delivering HR services. You will provide strategic direction, working closely with all the Chief Officer Team, Executive Leadership Team and wider Senior Management Teams to deliver successful people initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will
- Inspire people to meet challenging organisational goals, creating and maintaining the momentum for change.
- Lead, and work closely with other senior colleagues in the design and delivery of workforce and organisational plans including resourcing and recruitment.
- Have a dedicated and genuine passion about health, well-being, diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Lead on the promotion of effective and productive employee relations at both strategic and corporate levels including positioning the Constabulary to deal effectively with existing and future employment legislation.
What are the benefits to working at Lancashire Constabulary?
Lancashire Constabulary prides itself on its wellbeing capability. We have won an award for supporting staff with personal resilience by Oscar Kilo - the National Police and Well-being service. We are also ranked the 4th most inclusive employer in the UK and consistently feature in the Stonewall Top 100 employers list.
As a public sector employee, you’ll enjoy the benefits of flexible working and a favourable pension scheme.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2021