Your new company
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor for a 6-month period. This post will play a key role in supporting a healthcare provider, so a good knowledge of employment law and best practice, ideally in healthcare would be useful. You would need to have an agile approach to re-prioritisation of work. This role will report to the HR Manager responsible for the project. During the project period you may also be required to undertake generalist HR activities in line with the job description
Your new role
To supporting the healthcare providers staff, supporting onboarding processes and requirements in conjunction with the HR Manager. This is a varied role which will require you to use a broad range of competencies to enable you to work flexibly and to develop personally. You will bring a sound level of HR knowledge and insight to the role and, working in partnership with the HR Manager and HR Business Partner, you will contribute to the provision of a quality HR service across the organisation by: ·
* Supporting potentially 150 staff, supporting onboarding processes and requirements in conjunction with the HR Manager
* Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on all operational HR issues (which includes recruitment, discipline, grievance, performance management, HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, and HR best practice). Ensure that matters are resolved effectively and in a timely manner
* Contributing to HR policy development implementation and compliance across their customer base. Ensuring compliance with statutory employment law and case law
* Pro-actively working on initiatives and projects providing appropriate guidance to support our customers, and as directed by the senior HR team
* To provide HR support for all employee relations issues such as grievance, capability, disciplinary and absence for our customers.
* To deliver a seamless service for customers by liaising continually with the employee services team, Human Resources Managers and HR Business Partners.
* Promote the development of an HR service which fosters a 'customer service' focus in a way which demonstrates how HR can improve the client experience.
What you'll need to succeed
Values & Behaviours
* Patient First - Customer Excellence
* Aspirational Collaborative
* Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in a specialist area
Knowledge & Experience
* CIPD part/ fully qualified.
* Professionally registered with CIPD
* Continuing Professional Development, taking ownership and accountability for staying up to date.
* Sound understanding of TUPE, HR policies and procedures and employment legislation and onboarding processes.
* Generalist HR knowledge base and experience
Equality & Diversity.
* Will consider the most effective way to promote equality of opportunity and good working relationships in employment and service delivery and has the ability to take actions which support and promote this agenda
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.