Your new company
This organisation is an independent professional body of emergency physicians in the UK that set standards of training and facilitate exams for emergency medicine in the UK and Ireland.
Your new role
Supporting the Training Manager, this role will:
* Support the Certificates of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR) panel with evaluating application and coordinating the panel review system
* Respond to enquiries relating to training and curricular requirements
* Maintain documentation and update all records relating to the CESR process
* Develop and deliver the programme for CESR Applicants' Training Days
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position your will have:
* Experience working within the public sector, specifically the Higher Education or NHS industries
* Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines
* Excellent stakeholder management, ideally having worked with academics/subject matter experts
* A motivated self-starter that can work at pace
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive flexible working options (the organisation are currently hybrid working) and be joining a team of 5 who are passionate about the industry they work in and the support they provide to their members.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.