This is a fantastic opportunity to join our clients Human Resources (HR) team as an HR Business Partner. Their HR Team is responsible for providing the organisation with structure and the ability to meet business objectives through the effective management of their most important resource: their people!
As an HR Business Partner, you will assume responsibility for specific business units within the organisation and aligning business objectives between the employees and the management team.
In addition to fulfilling the role of HR BP, the successful candidate will also assume responsibility for at least one other specialist areas within the HR Team outside of their respective business unit duties, which may include: HR Information System (HRIS) administration, compensation and benefit (C&B) management, talent management and/or L&D program implementation.
The role will partner with and will coach line managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including talent management, performance management, learning and development, and compensation and benefits
It will collaborate with the business to identify the most effective hiring strategy and support with recruitment activities including reviewing job descriptions, interviewing, selection advice and ensuring effective on-boarding
It will develop a good understanding of business operations and build great working relationships with all stakeholders in order to support the delivery of appropriate HR programmes and solutions to enhance business performance
* Manage and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
* Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
* Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
* Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies
Solid experience working in a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist capacity
Technically capable on key HR disciplines with a strong grasp of employment law and able to support colleagues in all HR related matters
Salary & Benefits:
£4700 car allowance
£40,000-£42,000 base salary
9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
Subsidised CafeteriaWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.