6 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) Remote Working
Your new company
The Group holds a wide portfolio of market leading PropTech businesses that span an incredible range of markets and technology platforms across the sector. With well-known application suites, online services and massive national scale property data as well as premier geospatial datasets we are at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership in the industry. We deliver award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, land asset management, environmental consultancy, and Government markets. This is a chance to join the business as we make major steps forward in leveraging the latest cloud and large-scale technologies to start bringing together the entire market to a unified platform.
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events.
Your new role
We are looking for an experienced Reward professional to hit the ground running & support our team on a number of Reward projects:
* Development of Group Reward policy
* Simplification of benefit schemes within group
* Review of our current employee benefit provision
* Review of pay related schemes
* Management of benefit scheme renewals
* Management of annual bonus programme
* Undertaking salary benchmarking
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires prior experience of research/analysis of reward, encompassing pay & benefits.
* Experience of writing concise proposals/recommendations for consideration
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly to explain reward concepts to non-specialists
* Excellent Excel & database skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options are open for discussion
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Family friendly policies
* Happy to talk about flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.