Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this highly specialised / niche Organisation based near Abingdon / Didcot to recruit a talented Onboarding Manager for an initial 12 month FTC.
The role will support the Organisation's recruitment activities, ensuring that new recruits are onboarded as swiftly and efficiently as possible and for ensuring that business complies with current UK Immigration rules and security clearance policy.
You will be responsible for ensuring the onboarding process for new recruits is professional and provides the best possible customer service both to new recruits and hiring managers. The role requires close collaboration with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
* Responsible for ensuring that organisation complies with UK immigration rules and that arrangements are compliant and auditable
* Managing the Onboarding Team including recruitment, development, performance management.
* Being the visa subject matter expert, ensuring that the organisation keeps up to date with changing visa rules and requirements, advising managers on the correct visa requirements and obtaining legal advice
* Lead on Home Office immigration compliance audits
* Ensuring that the Onboarding Team deliver excellent customer service to new recruits and hiring managers
* Managing complex onboarding situations
Essential skills, experience and competence required:
* People management experience
* Previous HR experience / experience onboarding staff in high volumes
* An excellent communicator - both verbal and written
* Collaborative style and ability to work well with colleagues
* Accurate, detailed and process driven
* Good working knowledge of GDPR
* CIPD qualified or relevant HR experience
If you are looking for a challenging role, can commit to a 12 month contract and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.