Permanent Head of L & D role available
Your new company
We are looking to recruit for a fast growing private equity backed consultancy client of ours who have significant plans to grow and our looking to appoint an experience L & D candidate. The business currently have about 220 employees and have plans to grow really quickly.
The HR team works to the Strategic plan and a strive for HR excellence. As Head of Learning and Development within the business you are part of the HR team, contributing to the strategic direction of the function as well as getting things done. As the Head of L & D you will be:-
* Responsible for the set up and operational running of the Learning and Development function for the the Group, including budget management, and MI reporting.
* Continue to build our suite of online learning products, internal training solutions, and preferred external providers.
* Develop a comprehensive learning and development strategy; working with the teams to understand the company's mission, values, and strategic plan.
* Work with key stakeholders to design and deliver innovative and effective learning and development solutions, with the aim to build high performance and multi-skilled teams for future growth.
* Through partnering across the business pro-actively identify learning and development opportunities to maximise business success; offering solutions and drive positive change
* Work with the teams, to support the ongoing development and delivery of our early careers offering
* Work with the business and the wider HR team to drive performance management, leadership development, talent mapping and succession planning.
* Ideally CIPD qualified (preferably L&D stream)
* Knowledge of (or interest in) the Environment sector or a similar technical type environment will be preferred
* Demonstrable L&D leadership experience, ideally in a consultancy and/or fast paced environment.
* Strong stakeholder management skills; the ability to build relationships, understand needs, and drive change will be essential in this role.
* Solid commercial acumen, with an entrepreneurial aptitude and highly developed analytical skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, with experience liaising with Global teams.
* Proactive, flexible and positive work-style.
* Highly adaptable; open to change and willing to 'muck in' to get the job done.
* Excellent microsoft packages ie excel, word, and power point
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. remote working available occasionally in the office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.