Your new company
My client is a women's charity that provides support to those experiencing domestic violence and abuse. They also provide a number of intervention programmes for women within the justice system. Through recent expansion the charity are able to reach over 8,000 women and children.
Your new role
Due to the nature of the organisation and this role, the post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirements under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
As a senior member of the HR team and reporting to the Director of OD & HR, you will be responsible for:
* End-to-end management of employee engagement, ER relations, change management, and recruitment support (where required)
* Line management of 1 HR Officer
* Development and delivery of people strategies with the aim of improving the employee experience and creating career pathways for staff
* Improving and building on current benefits, health, and wellbeing offering for staff
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Experience working in an HR Manager/Business Partner role, preferably in a standalone position
* Strong experience working on change projects and developing independent management teams
* Experience developing diverse and inclusive workforces
* Experience developing and implementing new processes and procedures
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary you will also receive 30 days annual leave, plus an additional day for International Women's Day. The organisation currently have a hybrid working environment and flexible working is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.