Your new role
You will be responsible for providing generalist HR support to specified functions within the business, covering all aspects of HR.
* Accountable for the overall HR support and performance of one office within the business, working alongside a HRBP and 2 Advisors to support approx. 300 staff.
* Is responsible for the continuous improvement and implementation of best practice within the location.
* Ensuring the best talent is recruited into roles at all levels in areas of responsibility.
* Responsibility for the vacancy management, sourcing and selection of candidates, working with partners where necessary.
* Ensure succession plans are in place for key positions.
* Lead on employee relations issues in area of responsibility including disciplinary and grievance management.
* Ensure consistency of decision making in line with local laws, policies and procedures.
* Handle employee welfare issues using appropriate services such as occupational health.
* Leads salary administration, benefits projects, special group projects and other generalist duties as required.
* General administration, production of letters to employees and site communications as and when required.
* Provides back up support for other teams as required.
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrates advanced-level knowledge of generalist HR including employee relations.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3-5 years of related experience.
* A can-do attitude with the ability to make decisions.
* The confidence to push back to line managers in a professional manner.
This role will offer a competitive salary of £35-40K, flexible hybrid working options, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent pension, plus many more benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.