Your new company
A progressive, developing and fast growing industry leading manufacturing business have approached Hays Human Resources seeking a skilled HR Advisor within a newly created opportunity. Working within a fast paced and diverse working environment, this organisation are seeking a HR professional who thrives in a true generalist HR opportunity and has the capability to support the organisation with HR operational responsibilities and develop and support the wider strategic HR agenda.
Your new role
* Supporting the continued development of the business by achieving the goals set in the People Orbit, ensuring added value within agreed financial budgets.
* Providing practical, relevant and sound employment and people-related guidance to enable rigorous decision making across the business.
* Delivering a comprehensive talent management framework
* Supporting a professional and pro-active recruitment programme
* Structured learning and development (for technical skills, shared behaviours, change management and leadership development)
* The development of a strong career progression ethos
* The quality of service will be demonstrated through KPI's to include relevant financial, absence, talent management and succession planning data.
* Contribute fully to business-wide projects, driving forward the People agenda and ensuring we continue to evolve talent management, career progression, employee engagement and succession planning.
* Deliver a first-class HR service to your teams within the business, developing an in-depth understanding of your operational areas and proactively supporting managers to engage with and manage their teams.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience within a diverse HR working environment and exposure to an SME business
Recruitment and talent management experience
CIPD Level 5 (desirable) or qualified by experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.