HR Manager Telford £38,000 Per annum
Your new company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. You will working as a HR Manager for a large organisation based in Telford.
Your new role
Some of your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Managing multiple HR cases, and projects working to tight deadlines accurately and under pressure.
* Keen to challenge the "accepted practice" where appropriate and have the drive for seeking out and delivering value add work.
* Daily use of HR data to understand alignment of people and business priorities and identify where change/improvement can bring business and HR benefit.
* Management Information reporting to identify trends and solution to business challenges.
* Strong case management experience (performance improvement, probation, disciplinary, grievance, sickness management, TUPE).
What you'll need to succeed
* Fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance with high level of commercial awareness
* Strong understanding of HR Data and the value this brings, able to use analytics and data to inform routine decision making
* Ability to excel in a fast paced pressurised environment
* Willingness to innovate and challenge not just react
* Extensive experience of operating in a HR Manager/Advisor role
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £38,000 plus benefits. On site parking is available and this role has a hybrid working policy where you are required to be in the office at least once a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.