12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT HR ADVISOR JOB FOR SHEFFIELD BASED CLIENT
Your new company
A fantastic 12-month fixed term opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to join an established business located in Sheffield.
This is a year long contract with a view of becoming permanent for the right candidate (subject to performance in the role and at the discretion of the business).
Your new role
You will work within this company's HR Team to ensure the delivery of a high-quality and responsive HR business partnering service across the firm. You will provide a first-class generalist HR Support on all aspects of the employee life cycle. This will include performance management, absence management, employee relations including disciplinary and grievance issues as well as supporting and coaching line managers across a wide range of people issues. This is a varied and business HR role that requires vast advisory skills and experience.
* To provide HR support across all aspects of the employee life-cycle including performance management, family leave, secondments, flexible working applications, absence management and well being support.
* Supporting the business across all areas of HR and employee relations including disciplinary and grievance issues
* Coaching and guiding line managers across a wide range of people issues such as talent management, engagement, succession planning and performance management.
* To support cyclical HR activities such as performance reviews, budget planning and the annual reward cycle. Work with colleagues across the wider HR Function to drive innovation and continuous improvement, creating and revising policies, procedures and processes that reflect best practice.
* Supporting the delivery of key people projects and other ad hoc initiatives as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience in a HR Advisor level role and will have strong generalist HR knowledge and be able to support and advise on a range of employment issues. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate best practice HR face to face and in writing.
* Good analytical skills
* Experience managing casework, grievances and ER matters
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment, strong organisational skills and confident managing different priorities.
* CIPD Level 5 is desired
What you'll get in return
£32,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
Monday - Friday 35 hours a week
Excellent business with multiple sites across the UK
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.