OD Advisor / Organisational Development Advisor (HR)
£29,918 per annum
Hours: Full Time - 37 hours per week
Employment type: Maternity Cover (12 months FTC)
Closing Date: 15th October
A growth and regeneration group with a strong social purpose, our client works in partnership with Liverpool City Region and the North West to improve lives and create thriving, vibrant communities through support, investment, development and regeneration.
They own and manage around 40,000 homes in Warrington, St Helens, Liverpool and beyond, making them the region’s largest affordable housing provider.
100% of the profits generated by our client are reinvested into their charitable arm, a community anchor institution, to fund projects that build social capital and fulfil their mission of ‘growing stronger communities’.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced OD Advisor (HR) to join their Organisational Development team to cover a period of maternity leave for 12-months.
The role will be based in Liverpool, with flexibility required to travel to St Helens and Warrington as needed.
Within this role you’ll be responsible for:
● Providing effective expert HR advice to leaders and colleagues on a range of people related issues covering the entire employee lifecycle.
● Ensuring OD advice and support is appropriate and reflects best practice in line with current or emergent employment legislation.
● Providing a professional OD service in relation to recruitment and retention, performance, conduct, remuneration, absence and disciplinary.
● Promoting leadership accountability, talent development, business partnering, effective performance management and positive employee relations
● Working on various projects to include the workforce strategy, policy and procedure reviews, safeguarding reviews, talent programmes and diversity & inclusion.
To be successful in this role you will:
● Be CIPD level 5 qualified with a track record in delivering an effective HR advisory service within a fast paced team, resulting in measurable business benefits.
● Be confident in collaborating with leaders and managers, and building effective working relationships at all levels.
● Have a commitment to E&D in the workplace and in the delivery of services to customers.
● Have high levels of IT literacy, great decision making skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
It would be useful if you have previously worked within a construction / housing environment before although this is not essential.