Recruitment Lead Telford £65,000
Your new company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. You will working as a Recruitment Lead for a large organisation based in Telford.
Your new role
* Recruitment thought leadership and a data focussed approach
* Mentoring, coaching and motivating recruitment teams/hiring managers
* A background in internal or agency recruitment…or both!
* A sound understanding of the UK technology labour market (preferably development and/or Digital).
* A creative approach to recruitment challenges
* An understanding of the RPO model of recruitment delivery and preferably some knowledge working with RPO partners
* An appreciation of the value of stakeholder relationships and the ability to build them effectively
What you'll need to succeed
You'll improve recruitment delivery into the business. This will involve analysing and presenting market data to report trends, advising colleagues on recruitment best practice, driving collaborative behaviours across the business, working as a mentor to your recruitment colleagues, advocating an inclusive approach to hiring, training recruiters and hiring managers on effective hiring techniques and much more. This is not a hands-on role, so you won't be sourcing candidates. Instead you'll bring your knowledge and examples of recruiting, to inform decisions and to help you guide the RPO service to the most effective delivery.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £65,000 plus benefits. This role is a hybrid position therefor you will be required on site at least once per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.