Payroll and HR Administration Manager, Birmingham £30-35,000 + Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive and expanding organisation, which has positively thrived over the last two years, as a Payroll and HR Administration Manager. This is a brand new role within the HR Structure, managing a small team of transactional HR Administrators.
The key responsibilities within the role are
* Managing the day to day transactional HR team, ensuring all enquiries around the employee life cycle (including payroll, admin and contractual) are dealt with quickly, efficiently and in line with current SLA's
* Managing the relationship with the external payroll provider, ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the monthly payroll as well as dealing with and resolving any general payroll issues.
* Identifying where process improvements can be made in order to streamline and improve overall efficiency within the team.
* Coordinating the recruitment administration process, including new starter paperwork and delivering relevant inductions.
* Updating the internal communications platform to ensure employees have instant access to policies, procedures and relevant forms.
This is a fast paced environment which will see you leading from the front in order to achieve results. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in wider HR projects which will support your own development and interests.
To be a success in this role you will have
* First class organisation and administration skills with proven experience in HR and Payroll admin roles
* The ability to juggle a busy and demanding workload and balance sometimes conflicting priorities
* Excellent communication skills coupled with a can-do attitude
* A desire to continuously improve process and embrace new technology
* The ability to coach, manage, develop and motivate a team of HR administrators
Salary: up to £35000 + Excellent benefits. You will be based in the office at least 3 days a week with some flexibility to work from home on the other 2 days.
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH241)
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.