Permanent HR Assistant opportunity
Your new company
Super excited to be working alongside this not for profit organisation based in County Durham. My client is recruiting for an HR Assistant to join their HR function on a permanent basis working a hybrid model.
Your new role
In your new role you will work closely with the HR Manager and act as the first point of contact for any HR issues and respond to general enquiries from managers and the workforce on a wide variety of HR issues.
You will also be responsible for the following:
* Provide a full range of administrative support to the HR Manager
* Updating and maintaining the data base to ensure HR records are up to date
* Co-ordinate the recruitment process; placing adverts, drafting offer letters, co-ordinating interviews
* Assist with HR related projects
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you will require experience in:
* Previous experience within a HR Assistant / administrator role
* Ability to work unsupervised to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Ability to multitask
* Good IT experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.