Financial Services Recruiter. Immediate start, up to £460 per day, inside IR35.
Your new company
My client a Global Investment Bank is seeking an interim Recruiter to join the team and support in Global Banking Recruitment for EMEA. You will be required to provide support throughout the recruiting process for their Global Banking group of the Investment Bank. The team is a team is based in London and is made up of experienced Recruiters for the IB space. They collaborate with colleagues locally and internationally to share best practices in order to maintain the level of success and expectations the Recruitment team has within the organisation.
Your new role
Your role will need you to manage general queries from candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members, managing issues appropriately and escalating as require. You will be focused on front office and diversity and inclusion hiring for Global Banking, influence key stakeholders and be a thought leader on the topic. You will be required to take charge of candidate databases, safeguarding integrity of the data, protecting intellectual property and complying with regulations
You will partner with hiring managers, making them happy by getting the right candidates. The person who joins this team will be able to add their own past experiences and help in the continued success for IB Recruiting and Recruiting as a whole for the region.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* ideally proven experience as a full life-cycle Front Office Recruiter for Investment Banking
* ideally worked within a recruiting environment focusing on both Product and Coverage Investment Banking. (e.g. Mergers & Acquisitions, ECM, Leveraged Finance and sector teams)
* a track record in organisation, skilled at multitasking, prioritising, managing data and achieving deadlines
* data interests you (i.e. social media, LinkedIn Recruiter, compensation etc.)
* experience sourcing and closing for multiple positions at a time and managing for an ever changing requisition workload
* the ability to exercise strong judgement when it comes to external recruitment agency costs and resource management
* you will be available to start immediately. You will be happy to commit to a 6 month contract and happy to work from the London office as required as per hybrid working model.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.