Your new company
A luxury PA property firm are looking for a motivated and professional HR individual with the ability to recruit, manage and liaise with a network of high-profiled clientele.
Your new role
You will solely manage the NEW HR and recruitment division, working closely with the Operations Director and CEO. Responsibilities include:
* Being responsible for the recruitment of a wide variety of roles, including in-house chefs, butlers, drivers, gardeners and anything that the client may need.
* You will ensure the maintaining of the client's property before, during and after their stay, employing the relevant people to do so.
* You will advertise, screen and interview candidates, presenting them to the client to choose.
* Manage the employee lifecycle as well as being responsible for the internal recruitment.
What you'll need to succeed
* Be able to liaise with a luxury network of clients and have impeccable presentation skills.
* Be organised, dedicated and be able to manage a variety of schedules.
* Be proactive, and go above and beyond for your clients.
* Be trustworthy and able to act as a representation of the organisation.
What you'll get in return
Great working benefits, ability to learn and progress throughout the growing company and experience the implementation of a NEW division that you will lead.
What you need to do now
This is role is a great opportunity to take responsibility and act as a leading body. If this sounds exciting to you, do not hesitate to apply.
If this role is not quite right, give me a call on 02034650014 to register your interest in the range of HR roles I am currently recruiting for. I look forward to hearing from you!