Your new company
A international leading shipping company, based in 100 countries, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic professional looking to start or further their career in HR.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the full employee lifecycle, supporting the HR Manager on all day to day HR activities. Responsibilities include:
* Onboarding: administration of approval forms; creation of contract documentation; coordination of induction process (liaising with Payroll & Benefits, HS and IT teams); references; and coordination of the probation process
* Recruitment: supporting the HR team in advertising of vacancies internally & externally; being a point of contact for applicants; responding to speculative applications; supporting recruiting managers with interviewing from time to time
* Employee Relations: dealing with enquiries/ concerns from employees and making relevant HR team members aware; supporting case management under guidance of HR team from time to time
* Acting as the first point of contact for all HR queries.
* Coordinate quarterly updates of organisational charts across 23 EUA countries.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you'll have a strong Administration background, or relevant experience in HR excellent communication skills and display high levels of attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary of £28,000-£32,000, opportunity to work from home, great benefits package, performance-related bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.