A B2C London based transport company is looking for a highly motivated employee relations professional to join the close-knit HR team.
This is an opportunity to lead ER investigations, resolve complex senior management cases and act as a line manager to the ER Advisor. You will have key responsibility to represent the whole organisation (circa 2,600) in tribunals, develop L&D modules surrounding ER, and influence the writing of new policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide expert technical advice and support formal ER casework including investigations, hearings and appeals.
* You will own and manage formal cases.
* You will lead and manage an ER Advisor, identifying trends and patterns to ER issues across the business, making recommendations for improvement and establishing new policies.
The successful candidate will:
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change.
* Have proven experience of supporting managers through ER investigations and hearings in a unionised environment.
* Have experience in a unionised environment.
This is role is a great opportunity to take responsibility and act as a leading body to the ER team. If this sounds exciting to you, do not hesitate to apply or send an updated CV
If this role is not quite right, give me a call on 02034650014 to register your interest in the range of HR roles I am currently recruiting for. I look forward to hearing from you!