Your new role
This role will be responsible for setting up the internal HR function for the business, to provide an efficient and effective HR service to all staff. You will be responsible for ensuring that key objectives, relating to all aspects of HR are achieved. You will also work closely with the MD on several projects, including D&I, employee engagement, etc.
Duties will include:
* Providing guidance on all aspects of the Human Resources function relating to recruitment and selection matters, employee relations and implementing HR policies and procedures.
* Operating as HR lead in employee relations issues including investigations, disciplinary hearings and grievances and performance management of individuals.
* Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotions and benefits
* Management of the full employee lifecycle inclusive of recruitment, inductions, exit interviews, driving performance through trial period reviews and probationary period and personal achievement control.
* Overseeing the HR processes, policies and procedures ensuring they are legally compliant.
What you'll need to succeed
* CIPD or equivalent generalist HR & Recruitment experience
* You will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual with the ability to organise effectively and efficiently, alongside being able to cope with changing situations whilst always remaining calm and well organised.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and employees across the organisation.
* Previous experience working in a fast-paced HR role
What you'll get in return
* Salary of up to £50K depending on experience
* Onsite Parking
* Hybrid working
* Flexible working hours
* 28 Days holiday plus stats
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.