A Specialist NHS Trust is seeking an interim OD consultant to work on a change programme.
The Estates Modernisation Programme (EMP) represents a significant opportunity for positive change. The Organisational Development (OD) and Human Resources aspects of the programme is crucial to its success.
This role will be crucial to supporting the HR and OD Department in delivering our mission to be a Greater Place to Work under the banner of Making Life Better Together.
The role will report directly to the Deputy Director of Human Resources (Resourcing and Strategic Planning). It will support and foster a compassionate, inclusive culture of high-quality care, deliver the Workforce and OD agenda and systematically.
The post holder will also be assigned to other OD and Change programmes which have Trust-wide implications, e.g. changes associated with changes to closer working with another NHS or non-NHS organisation.
KEY AREA FOR ACHIEVEMENT:
- Owns & delivers the Trust-wide OD and culture change elements of the programme plan.
- Connects the programme into other OD initiatives.
- Supports Change Readiness Lead in transitioning staff and teams into new ways of working.
- Provides OD advice and guidance as required.
- Identifies and resolves EMP related workforce issues and risks.
- Supports TU negotiations and consultations.
- Supports Space Planning Analysis in line with the principles agreed.
- Aligns the cultural readiness programme into HR policies and procedures and relevant IT Projects.
- Provides HR advice & guidance as required.
- Owns and delivers the training for Managers and other identified staff
- A significant experience at a senior level of managing complex culture change programmes successfully
- In-depth and up to date knowledge in OD, Change and Leadership development
- Considerable experience of specialist People & HR practice at the senior level.
- Experience in Trade Union engagement and consultation
- Experience of leading, coaching and building capability in an HR environment
- Experience leading multidisciplinary workstreams
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Coaching experience in a range of senior staff in multidisciplinary roles.
- NHS Experience.