Are you an In-house recruiter looking for your next opportunity, or are you an agency recruiter that is looking for your first move into an In-House role?
Either way I am I keen to speak to you regarding an opportunity with a client in the north Birmingham area that are looking to expand their In-house recruitment function.
Working as part of a wider resourcing team, key responsibilities include:
* Proactively direct sourcing and head hunting
* Leading and interacting with senior stakeholders
* Benchmarking and analysis of resourcing trends
* Developing candidate attraction strategies and brand awareness
* Talent pooling and building candidate pipelines
* Lead and assist on wider HR and Resourcing projects and initiatives
* Extensive recruitment - ideally within candidate-short and candidate-rich markets
* Experience of direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling, Executive Search)
* Experience of utilising labour market insights to support talent acquisition plans
* Proven experience of networking skills and relationship building
You will have strong negotiation, organisational and consultative skills and will have the credibility and gravitas to easily win the trust of senior stakeholders.