Permanent Internal Recruitment Partner on a competitive salary
Your new company
I am delighted to be working alongside a new client on the recruitment of an internal recruitment partner to join their growing organisation. My client is offering a hybrid working policy with the opportunity to be part of a family style culture.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be the main driver of all recruitment activities across the organisation for their UK site.
* Responsible for sourcing candidates through various social media platforms
* Utilising social media channels to build employer branding and talent pools
* Recruitment administration duties; posting job adverts, writing job description, liaising with line managers
* Organising & Coordinating interviews with candidates and scheduling hiring managers diaries
* Preparing all documentations; induction packs, interviews, onboarding documentations
* Supporting the onboarding process of all new joiners
* Attending career fairs and knowledge on the industry
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need experience within the following:
* Experience within an agency or internal recruitment role
* Able to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
* IT Recruitment background (Essential)
* Knowledge of sourcing platforms such as job boards and LinkedIn
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive -
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Commission & Bonus scheme
* Social trips
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.