Head of Recruitment
Please note you will be contacted prior to the closing date, interviews will be ongoing and we may close this vacancy early.
Up to £55,000 per annum, plus Bonus and Car Allowance.
40 hours per week
Based Ringwood, Hampshire
Recruitment is just like fishing. Instead of fishing in a pond, we’re now fishing in an ocean! We hire on a values-driven basis to try to attract care and support staff from the widest service sector. And for Nursing we’re increasingly taking a national and international perspective rather than a regional one.
You’ll be casting the best net to attract valued team members who share our company values and ethos – to be the best care provider and employer of choice on the South Coast.
You will lead a small team of driven Senior Recruitment Advisers to provide a professional recruitment and selection service, focussed on the candidate journey. This role manages a high volume of vacancies - anything up to and exceeding 100 job roles in any week - so you need to think on your feet and demonstrate flexibility and resilience.
You will be a great addition to the team if you can …
- Support the Director of Human Resources to develop an exciting recruitment plan and talent strategy
- Take a data-led approach to attracting and selecting people from the widest ocean of quality candidates - you’ll know your SEO from your CPC for sure!
- Deliver a professional, slick recruitment and selection service
- Provide clear support and direction to the recruitment team
- Roll-up your sleeves and deliver operationally, as well as engage senior stakeholders at a strategic level
- Partner with the Marketing and Operations teams to ensure recruitment plans are aligned, managing stakeholder expectations
- Drive up our hiring managers’ choice of quality candidates
- Critically evaluating the effectiveness of our recruitment and selection processes, including onboarding
- Develop our careers website, ATS and online presence
Currently working as a Senior Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be accustomed to rising to the challenges of hiring in an increasingly competitive service sector environment.
You’ll have a proven track record of introducing innovation to improve quality hires. Your natural preference is to work at pace. The ability to think creatively is essential to help differentiate our recruitment offer from the competition, as are strong project planning, analytical and organisational skills. You will lead by example through a sustained focus on key metrics, have an analytical mind and pay attention to detail.
You will hold a relevant Degree, Associate CIPD or equivalent and have an in-depth knowledge of recruitment issues in our sector. Other essential skills include the ability to work in close collaboration with the marketing function and other professionals. You ‘ll have strong customer relationship and people management skills.
We are a family-owned care home provider with 21 homes in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and West Sussex. All are fantastic, homely environments registered for nursing care, with four specifically dedicated to dementia care. Seven of our homes are officially rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission. We are a long-standing beacon of excellence in elderly people’s care and the UK’s highest rated ‘Large Care Home Group’ on the public review site Carehome.co.uk
Alongside a competitive salary package, we also offer 25 days holiday and a pension scheme. Our newly built contemporary offices offer a bright, airy break-out room, a mezzanine social area with table tennis facilities and an established forest with surrounding gardens for alfresco lunches.