Your new company
This non-profit organisation are a Swiss-based foundation that tackles the human impact of malnutrition. Working closely with governments, business and society, they aim to transform food systems to deliver more nutritious foods to all people, especially the most vulnerable.
The London branch of the organisation are currently working hybridly out of their office in Farringdon.
Your new role
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Working closely with hiring managers to fully understand recruitment needs
* Hands-on delivery of a high volume recruitment campaigns across multiple international locations
* Full admin management of recruitment campaigns - briefings, advertising, short-listing, interview screening etc
* Support senior recruiters with generating regular reports on recruitment stats and insights for presenting to senior management
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will have experience:
* As an in-house recruiter, ideally within a charity/non-profit organisation, or the wider public sector
* Having recruited across multiple regions
* Recruiting for senior roles a plus
* Be immediately available or on a short notice period
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive excellent employee benefits and all the necessary equipment to be able to work in a hybrid arrangement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.