Your new company
A national not-for-profit organisation supporting people with autism, mental health challenges, learning disabilities and complex needs is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their team in Watford, Hertfordshire on permanent basis. The role can be home based, but within commutable distance to Hertfordshire Communities.
Your new role
The role will be part of HR & OD Team and have responsibility for recruitment administration and pre-employment checks as part of the Recruitment Hub. You will be responsible for providing a friendly and efficient recruitment service that delivers and meets service expectations. You will ensure that the Recruitment Hub processes operate in an effective and timely way so that recruitment and pre-employment checks needs are meet.
What you'll need to succeed
* At least one year of previous experience and knowledge of operating in a face paced recruitment service
* Previous experience working in an HR Service
* Recruitment and selection process knowledge that can be used in a practical context
* Good general administration experience
* Ability to demonstrate strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office 365 applications
* Working in a busy environment with tasks that require a short turnaround
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.