HR Advisor - £28,000 - £32,000
Your new company
Hays HR (Private Sector) are recruiting a HR Advisor for a well respected Manufacturer in Swansea. The successful candidate will provide a general HR service to the production sites. Reporting into the HR Manager and working alongside a HR Administrator.
Your new role
With primary responsibility for hourly paid staff, supporting salaried staff issues where required. key responsibilities include: HR & Payroll Administration
* Starter and leaver administration
* Maintaining HR files/records and the HR information system, ensuring the system is fully utilised
* Processing of hourly paid staff time and attendance data
* Submission of required data for payroll
* Pension enrolment
* Recording and managing payroll queries
* Create adverts/job postings - internal, website….
* Identifying/circulating information to Agencies
* Receive, track and distribute applications/CVs
* Arrange and Support interviews - participate, structure
* Follow-up and feedback to candidates/agencies
* Offer administration and follow-up
New Employee Introduction
* Prepare contracts, privacy notices, job descriptions….
* Baseline Medical Questionnaires
* Set-up personal files
* Induction sessions and follow-up
* Prompt and follow-up probation reviews
* Advise on terms and conditions of employment
* Advise and participate in disciplinary, performance management and staff grievance process
* 'Walk the Floor''
* Holiday Administration and Reporting
* Recording of absence data
* Occupational Health referrals
* Medical Report requests
* Advise and participate in absence management process
* Access Control, T&A and HR System Administration
Key Performance Indicators
* Maintain and develop required KPIs
* Workwear management
* Liaison with agency staff provider on requirements and issues where required.
What you'll need to succeed
CIPD Level 5
Proven track record as a HR Professional
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.