Permanent in house recruitment professional required for a brand new site based in Runcorn. Full time
Your new company
Working for one of the UK leading home improvement organisations my client is seeking a professional in house recruiter to join their well established brand on a permanent basis.
Due to ongoing expansion and continued growth this is a key appointment supporting an exciting start-up operation
Your new role
The role is being offered as full time - Monday - Friday with some flexibility on working hours 08.00am - 16.00pm or 09.00am - 17.00pm
Based from a brand new site in Runcorn.
Some of your duties will include but not limited to.
As Recruitment Advisor you will be accountable for direct sourcing multiple operational management and support roles
Working as part of an agile team, you will work together with Resourcing Advisors at other locations to support and deliver an ambitious start up recruitment plan
Completing all related administrative tasks associated with the end to end recruitment process (including advertising, sourcing candidates, screening, organising interviews, offer management)
Supporting with the set up and delivery of assessment sessions and interviews when required
Communicating effectively and confidently over the phone, face to face and in writing with candidates and hiring managers, and other key stakeholders
Maintaining and updating the systems, working closely with the People Team to ensure effective onboarding management
Work with the Resourcing Manager and the Talent & Attraction Manager to identify new ideas and strategies to actively promote the company brand in the community
What you'll need to succeed
* Based in the North West region. There is a requirement to be on site to support the start up activity, however flexibility will be offered with the option of home working up to 2 days per week
* Resourcing experience for management / professional roles ideally within an in-house environment
* Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment
* Stakeholder management skills at various levels
* Experience of tracking and reporting recruitment KPI's and maintaining in-house systems with a high level of accuracy
* Organised and proactive, with the drive to deliver results and manage self effectively
* Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
* Ability to adapt quickly and alter priorities based on operational needs
What you'll get in return
Working for one of the UKs leading brands
Friendly and supporting team
On site gym
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.