HR Advisor - £25,000 - £30,000
Your new company
Hays HR (Private Sector) are recruiting a HR Advisor, for a well respected and highly successful Manufacturer who are based in Ebbw Vale. In this role the successful candidate will work with the Internal Stakeholders to deliver an effective HR support system. To deliver Core HR services and support to the business.
Your new role
* Advise and support on ER issues, including assisting with training in relation to conducting investigations, chairing hearings, listening to grievances etc.
* Support an effective Recruitment/Talent attraction process, including the use of the applicant tracking system, liaising with agencies.
* Deliver an effective on-boarding/induction process for staff joining.
* Provide HR policy guidance to all staff where necessary.
* Update HR trackers within core HR areas to monitor progress.
* Utilise HR systems to deliver the best possible service.
* Support the reporting of KPI's/analysis.
* Support and advise on LT & ST absence.
* Ensure employee data is up to date for payroll purposes.
* Ensure family friendly initiatives are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Contribute to HR projects to support the business needs.
* Deliver training to line managers on specific HR areas.
* Drive and support employee engagement initiatives utilising Comms Strategy, pulse, Company APP, The Club - employee representative forum.
* Drive and organise well-being initiatives throughout the business.
* Lead relevant "exit Interviews" of staff for analysis.
* Support the delivery of the site's Health Surveillance Programme working with nominated Occ Health provider.
* Promote the organisation's charity of the year and our corporate social responsibility strategy.
* Be a culture steward - supporting the development of the company's culture.
* Develop effective relationships within the HR team and wider organisation.
* Keep up to date with legal developments and discuss and risk factors at weekly team meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups.
* Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Highly organised with high attention to detail.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS.
* Able to work independently to meet deadlines.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Strong and effective interpersonal skills.
* Maintains levels of confidentiality.
* Ability to deal with difficult and challenging situations.
* Working knowledge of UK Employment Law and Practice is essential.
* Knowledge of current trends within the HR profession is desirable.
* Experience of HR systems.
* Experience within a Pharma and/or Manufacturing environment
* 2 years previous generalist HR experience preferable.
* CIPD Level 3 Qualified or working towards.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.