Interim Talent Acquisition Manager – c£55k – home based/West Midlands
This is an immediate vacancy for an interim TA Manager which offers a great opportunity to lead a successful recruitment team of 6 Recruiters delivering a high-volume, direct recruitment strategy.
Supporting both corporate and operational roles across the business (c3000 employees), the role reports into a Head of Talent Acquisition.
The role is home based with occasional meetings taking place at the HO in the Midlands once or twice a week.
The successful person will need to lead the team, foster collaborative working across all roles, and enhance the route to market - ensuring that the employer brand and positioning places the business at the forefront of their market.
Below are some of the key skills/knowledge that will be required:
- Leadership of a team
- Proactive recruitment of senior roles
- Managing and delivering high volume campaigns
- Workforce planning – Stakeholder and Business Partner engagement
- Experience of using ATS/Systems
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience