Your new company
A growing public sector organisation are on the look out to recruit a HR Advisor on a permanent opportunity to sit within the growing HR team working alongside a People Partner.
Your new role
Will invite you to join a friendly, experienced team of HR professionals who are eager to develop and grow within the organisation as it goes through a period of change allow the HR team to experience and be involved in additional projects gaining new skills.
In your new position you will be involved within the following;
* Managing all queries from the organisations Helpline and Mailbox
* Being the expert in providing and offering expert HR advice as the first point of contact
* Advise and administrate data collected through reports and absence management
* Update and maintain files and process any working request or paperwork for contracts
* Support People Partners in the facilitation of change
* Help co-ordinate any consultation processes
* Support various departments within the organisation on well-being and people plans
* Contribute to the preparation of complex casework
* Coordinate with key stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be a team player and happy to work within a fast paced environment.
* You will have knowledge on employment law updates and trends
* Ability to understand best practise
* Working towards CIPD level 5 qualification or qualified in CIPD
* Ability to problem solve
* Able to demonstrate your ability to priorities workloads and complete multiple complex projects
* Excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.