HR Coordinator | Manchester | Permanent | Competitive Salary
Your New Company
Successful, international, fast paced, innovative brand within the sporting industry. This company has gone through a huge transformation programme over the last 2 years, which has seen the HR function double in size. Due to this transformation my client is recruiting a HR Coordinator to join a fantastic team and impact upon the continuous growth of this high-profile brand.
Your New Role
The HR Coordinator is a support role, focusing on HR administration and HR systems. The HR Coordinator will be part of a HR Operations team of 12 people (inclusive of this role) and a wider HR team of 24. It will provide HR administration across the HR operations and wider HR team and all the organisations' employees.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage the HR administration for all key HR processes, including starters, leavers and employee changes, ensuring all information has gone through the relevant authorisation procedure, and is processed timely and accurately. This will include inputting into the payroll system in line with monthly payroll deadlines. The role will also include Recruitment responsibilities, assisting with interviews where required and other project support.
What You'll Need (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of working in a HR administration role a busy HR environment within a medium/large sized diverse organisation
- Strong core HR administration experience, including starters, leavers & changes
- Experience inputting payroll data
- Confident using HR systems, running reports and an understanding how data analytics can help to drive best practice in HR administration
- Ability to work in an agile manner, using on-the-job learning to create continuous improvement
- Excellent at building internal networks due to credibility and communication style
- A knowledge and appreciation of the importance of confidentiality
- High attention to detail
What You'll Get in Return
- 26 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holiday's and an extra day off for your Birthday.
- Fantastic Benefits Package.
- Free Gym Access.
- Free Lunch when in office.
- Flexible Working Options Available.
- Free On-site Parking.
- Excellent Development Opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.