My client, a globally renowned brand in the world of Performing Arts now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Learning and Development specialist to join them on a permanent basis
As Learning and Development Manager in this newly created role, you will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and will lead on all learning and development activities across the organisation, covering everything from mandatory training and induction activities, through to management development and EDI training. This role offers a great opportunity to develop your career as a Learning and Development professional and to take ownership for the development and delivery of an evolving Learning and Development strategy that places diversity and inclusion at the heart of all development activity. This role requires someone with a passion for the development of others, who has the ability to take a strategic view to identifying organisational, departmental and individual training and development needs, whilst also taking a hands-on approach to designing and managing a comprehensive programme of activities to meet those needs.
To be considered you will require:
- Associate CIPD membership, or a demonstratable equivalent level of skill and experience
- Experience of managing the delivery of a wide range of activities in a learning and development function
- A demonstrable commitment to proactively promoting diversity and inclusion through learning and development
- Confident and effective communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside the organisation
- Strong numeracy skills with experience of analysis and evaluation
Our client is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive. They welcome applications from those who are currently under-represented in their workforce, in particular those who are ethnically diverse and/or disabled. As a Disability Confident Employer, they guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential minimum criteria for this vacancy. Please contact us if you have any access needs to assist you with making an application. Interviews will be held online.