Recruitment Coordinator | Stockport | 22k - 25k (FTE) | 20 Hours | 6 month (Temp) | Flexible
An exciting opportunity to join a long-standing, not for profit organisation. They're passionate about providing quality support services to children, young people and adults with a wide range of physical and learning disabilities and have been doing since 1953. They are currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator, on a 6-month temporary basis, to start immediately.
Welcoming environment, great support.
Your New Role
In your new role as Recruitment Coordinator, your responsibility is to coordinate the full end-to-end recruitment process, also focusing on retention and strategy.
You will be responsible for tasks such as writing job advertisements, sourcing (using various methods), sifting through CV's, conducting interviews, as well as monitoring and improving the process. You will work in a fast-paced environment, with high volume. You will be expected to liaise with agencies, managing internal and external stakeholders efficiently.
What You'll Need
- End-to-end recruitment experience. (Essential)
- Experience using various sourcing methods (job boards, LinkedIn, social media ect).
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong result focus.
- The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.