Your new company
An international law firm is looking for a professional individual to join the graduate recruitment team. With a headcount of 1100 and 8 offices across the world, the firm are expanding their recruitment team, by focusing a role on the early careers development.
Your new role
The individual will report to the future talent manager, working closely with the HR team of 40. Key responsibilities include:
* Organising, coordinating and participating in placement schemes, open days, insight sessions, skills workshops and law fairs
* Managing our candidate management system
* Application screening, manage co-ordination of administration for assessment centres, and make offers and communicate outcome
* Onboarding for new talent
* Providing generalist HR support managing the employee lifecycle
* Coordinating diversity and inclusion events and training
What you'll need to succeed
* Relevant experience in future talent recruitment and development
* Excellent organisational skills, planning and prioritisation, and time management of self and others
* Interest in own professional development and keen to put forward own ideas and suggestions
* Ideally degree educated or equivalent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.