Talent Partner responsible for Global Teams across a variance of Specialisms leading with Technology.
Your new company
This organisation develops cutting-edge solutions for complex communications challenges.
They aim to deliver cloud customer engagement solutions to organizations in every territory and in every sector worldwide, beyond their current touchpoints in over 60 countries across 3 continents, in order to facilitate organization-and-customer engagement whenever and wherever, irrespective of device or channel.
Your new role
The Talent Partner is responsible for finding and hiring ever-more talented people to join their global teams. Through various sourcing channels they ensure hiring is prompt, and that candidates are great match to technical needs, committed to the businesses core values, and will stay to develop their career(s). In line with the Talent Acquisition (TA) strategy, the Talent Partner focuses on providing a great experience to candidates, managers and the business as a whole.
Strategy & Process
* Strategy, procedure & training: contribute to and implement a TA strategy, including a recruitment procedure and appropriate training for all involved.
* Communication: keep candidates, managers and the business up to date by clearly communicating progress, responsibilities and next steps.
* Timing: manage recruitment campaigns to deliver at speed and to commitments/business requirements. Drive other people (managers, departments) as necessary to achieve this goal.
* Reporting: set, track and analyse key TA measures in order to identify and act on trends or required improvements.
* Compliance: keep candidate, campaign and business data up to date, accurate and secure in accordance with internal policies. Lead on ensuring our TA practices promote diversity, inclusion and equal & fair opportunities for all.
Define People Requirements (Workforce Planning)
* Anticipate needs: partner with departments to anticipate and plan upcoming recruitment needs so that new hires are deployed on time to help the whole team meet plans and demand for services.
* Skills gaps & demand: assist departments to identify skills gaps, volumes of roles and experience levels required for them to be a success.
* Reward (Employee Value Proposition): ensure packages are competitive in the market place through appropriate benchmarking.
* Role descriptions: clearly detail role requirements into meaningful and compelling role descriptions.
Find Great People (Sourcing, Talent Pooling, Employer Brand & Succession Planning)
* Direct sourcing: favour and promote direct methods of sourcing candidates in order to deliver a cost-effective TA solution. Be creative in using multi-channels (e.g. social media, job posting, passive searches, job fairs, networks) to find, excite and engage candidates.
* Partners: source and manage a select group of recruitment partners to complement direct methods.
* Talent pooling: proactively identify and create talent pools/strategies for key hires.
* Secure great people: ensure offers are compelling to and accepted by candidates.
* Employer Brand: design and deliver appropriate employer branding activities eg on social media, careers site. Monitor review sites and public feedback on the Business in order to identify and implement improvements.
* Succession planning: promote and be involved in internal succession planning activities in order to fill key roles internally.
* Promote diversity: Redwood fosters a diverse workplace and wants more candidates with new experience and perspectives to add to this culture.
Build a Great Experience (Manager and candidate experience)
* Candidates: deliver a top-class candidate experience, ensuring communication, information and hospitality make a great impression. Continuously improve their experience such that even those who don't receive an offer would still recommend Redwood as a potential employer.
* Managers: keep managers up to date and satisfied with recruitment campaign. Coach and train hiring managers as necessary so they are confident and ready to play their part effectively.
* Core values: ensure Redwood's core values are embedded and reflected in all TA activities.
What you'll need to succeed
Hiring great candidates who grow with the Business: Hiring already talented people who will continue to grow and develop with the Business as it expands is critical. There is an expectation on the jobholder to find and bring on board new colleagues who will provide long service and actually reduce hiring requirements in the long term.
Efficiency: prioritising campaigns to deliver new hires as they are needed and as soon as possible, whilst delivering to budget.
Candidate Experience: the jobholder will be obsessed with making sure candidates have the best possible experience during recruitment activities, regardless of the outcome for them.
Education & Qualifications: Specialised/Technical Bachelors degree or substantial additional working experience
CIPD or recruitment related certifications Experience:
Extensive recruitment experience with a record of success in a high volume, fast paced environment
Proven experience of sourcing candidates directly, through multiple methods/channels
Experience in coaching and training line managers, especially in interviewing skills
Experience managing recruitment campaigns from start to offer acceptance
Good experience sourcing technical roles eg software developers Experience of running improvement initiatives or projects
Experience of international recruitment
Previous people management experience Skills / Aptitude:
Excellent communicator, able to build rapport and to influence at all levels
Highly organised and able to prioritise competing deadlines
Able to self-motivate to do what's required to deliver goals and results
Personal responsibility to resolve issues or propose solutions
Curiosity to identify and implement solutions to improve the quality of service
Able to understand, track, interpret and report on key measures and any required improvement initiatives
What you'll get in return
Staff Benefits, Generous salary
opportunity to work for a leading tech company and develop knowledge across a broad range of specialisms.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.