Your new company
A global tech company of 400 people is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR professional to join the team of 3. They are in growth mode, with offices in 20 countries, and are needing to expand the HR department.
Your new role
This role reports into the Global Head of HR and will sit within the HR team. The position is remote, with quarterly travel into the London office. You will cover end to end HR including:
* Managing the recruitment process, writing job descriptions, sourcing candidates and organising interviews.
* Supporting the employee lifecycle activities including onboarding,organising training, benefits administration, pay reviews and leavers process.
* Acting as a point of contact to managers and colleagues
* Suggesting and implementing improvements to global group HR related policies and procedures.
* Design and implement new strategies and workflows with senior managers
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate should be proactive and a team player, able to take on any task with determination and seeks to be part of a close-knit team. You should have experience working in a HR generalist role, working with HRIS, end to end HR and people development.
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working conditions - remote with the quarterly visit to the London office.
* A competitive salary with eligibility for a quarterly bonus.
* Great benefits package including private medical care.
* A great team environment and opportunity for progression in the future.
What you need to do now
If this role is of interest to you, please click apply now. I look forward to hearing from you.