We’re Carl Zeiss Vision UK, based in Birmingham; an exciting place to work, where individuals make a real difference every day. As part of the ZEISS group, we are an international leader in the field of optics, with over 34,000 employees across 50 countries around the globe.
As the branded leader in lenses, we offer premium and pioneering products; innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Our brand enhances the lives and vision of millions of people around the world. In fact, 2 people every second put their trust in ZEISS lenses. We are proud of our heritage and have been at the forefront of scientific discovery and innovation since our creation in 1846.
We are a foundation; this means we reinvest 12% of our revenue to fund research and education, supporting progress within the optical industry and across the community. We are more successful today than we have ever been, having celebrated double digit growth for the past ten years. We‘re not stopping here because we are focused on accelerating our growth even further, aiming to double our revenue by 2025.
If you want to be part of making this difference, then Carl Zeiss Vision UK is the right place for you!
• Salary benchmarked against the 400 biggest companies in the UK
• 10% Employer pension contribution (providing a 4% employee contribution)
• Bonus Scheme
• Travel Allowance
• Private Healthcare
• Free ZEISS lenses for you and discounted ZEISS lenses for your friends and family
The role is in the ZEISS Sourcing Team, based in Birmingham. Initially this role will be responsible for sourcing candidates for our Consumer Business Unit in Germany; ensuring that all future hires are directly sourced, whilst creating a best in class, end-to-end recruitment process alongside our corporate recruitment colleagues.
Objectives and Key Responsibilities:
- Define and execute an active sourcing strategy in partnership with corporate Recruiters.
- Identify and engage with targeted candidates, to stimulate their interest and inspire them on the opportunity to work within ZEISS.
- Being a trusted business partner, build collaborative relationships with corporate recruitment and key internal stakeholders to ensure that talented individuals are sourced effectively and efficiently.
- Create world leading in-house expertise on direct candidate sourcing. Leveraging all available candidate identification and attraction tools (LinkedIn, social media, company websites etc) to attract talent and drive the employer brand
- Create and co-design a business model for sourcing that can be piloted in other business units and other local countries.
- Build strong relationships with passive candidates, defining and executing the talent pool strategy to ensure pipelines for future requirements.
- Produce accurate and timely reports on performance against Sourcing KPIs.