We’re going places and need you to help us get there!
All systems are go in Medivet to enable us to achieve our ambitious growth plan. Critical to our plan is our ability to attract, accommodate and retain the best newly qualified vets.
We know that we are the only veterinary organisation who can offer newly qualified vets the opportunity to fulfil any of their longer-term career ambitions whether that is as an expert clinician where we support them to achieve advanced level certification and become the go-to person across our business; as a Branch Partner where they have clinical autonomy in their co-owned practice; or as a Regional Director inspiring, influencing and supporting each practice within their Region to deliver exceptional care.
We want to ensure that every newly qualified vet knows this too and how we can support them in realising their true potential.
Never has there been a better time to join us.
We need you to:
- Deliver a Graduate Programme that the sector has never known before by bringing with you all your experience and proven ideas from inside or outside the veterinary sector.
- Place us firmly as the employer of choice for all newly qualified vets across the UK and Europe.
- Be the face of Medivet on sector and vet school network groups to keep both sides informed.
- Lead, motivate and develop the Graduate Programme team as mentors and ambassadors.
- Keep us on track by ensuring that our programme complies with the requirements of the RCVS VetGDP and approved practice requirements.
- Deliver confident and competent experienced vets at the end of Year 1 and clinical experts or future Branch Partners and Regional Directors at the end of Yr 3.
- In partnership with the Head of Resourcing ensure that there is a robust and effective plan in place and industry leading presence at all Vet Schools to timely attract and secure the best Grads available in the UK and overseas.
- In partnership with the Head of Graduate Resourcing uphold industry leading presence and engagement practices across all UK and European Vet Schools to attract future graduates and EMS placements.
- Ensure we celebrate the success of our Graduates appropriately.
To be the person we need you must have:
- A track record of delivering a successful and renowned, sought after graduate programme in a competitive marketplace.
- Demonstrable examples of influencing internal peers and senior leadership.
- A reputation for building effective relationships with Universities and influencing collegiate change.
- Credibility as an established learning professional who is respected by their peers and whose opinion, ideas and input are sought.
- Competency in the use of technology including Microsoft office and social platforms such as zoom, whatsapp, facebook, tiktok.
As well as be able to:
- Listen, observe, research, learn and identify routes to deliver sustainable change
- Visualise and deliver a longer-term strategy versus the immediate needs of today
- Bring credibility, presence, influence and persuasion to the role, despite coming from outside the veterinary sector
- Collaborate as a team player across the business with high levels of emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a self -starter attitude and manage your priorities effectively to ensure concurrent objectives are achieved
- Remain resilient, calm, self-assured and professional under pressure with a focus on delivery
- Inspire others with a strong can-do culture
- Travel across the UK on occasion as required
If this is you and you want to know more or apply……