Superb opportunity for a talented HR professional to join an exciting tech start-up at a pivotal stage of their development as Head of People & Culture. Working with a highly talented, smart, driven team of colleagues, you will be shaping the People function: designing and implementing strategies, systems and processes to support the growth and wider ambitions of the business
The company believes that their people are central to their success and they are looking for someone to work closely with the leadership team, providing advice and guidance across the range of people activities and taking a consultative approach to develop company-wide cultural plans and initiatives.
They have ambitious growth plans so you will need to be able to set up procedures and policies which will support them as they grow as well as advising the leadership team on rewards & benefits, recruitment & hiring strategies and training and development.
This would suit an ambitious HR professional with a proven track record of success in establishing an HR function from scratch in a high-growth start-up and with experience of scaling up an HR department and building and leading teams. You will also be expected to:
- Budget and manage the smooth operation of the HR department, including talent acquisition, software rollout, compensation and payroll, benefits, training and development, culture, employee relations and engagement, and strategic resource planning
- Advise senior leaders on all aspects related to HR
- Provide professional HR support and guidance to managers while ensuring compliance throughout the company
- Lead organisational development and take a leadership role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with strategic business objectives.
- Build and participate in the talent acquisition function, advising hiring managers on selection and good hiring practices
- Initiate performance development and talent management programmes
- Develop a 3-5 year HR vision and strategies to deliver on that vision
- Conduct other HR and Culture initiatives and activities as necessary to meet overall business goals
You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of success in senior HR management roles, within fast-paced, tech/ start-up environments. You will also need
- experience of growing and leading HR teams
- thorough knowledge of relevant employment law and regulations including visa sponsorship processes
- excellent commercial acumen
The company is hoping to start interviewing potential candidates as soon as possible so please apply immediately if this sounds like you!