I am looking to speak to HR Professionals for a HR Business Partner role for a SME B2B Business in Birmingham.
Reporting to the People Director, you work in partnership with the business to provide an effective and professional HR service and deliver the People strategy across the business.
This will suit someone that has come from an SME, ideally an owner managed business where you can work strategically but are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved operationally.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies. You will be responsible for aspects of HR including Employee Engagement, change management programmes, policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
Skills & Experience
* Generalist HR experience in a HR BP role
* Experience of driving growth and continuous improvement within an SME, ideally owner managed business
* The ability to challenge and coach operational management
* Ability to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
* Experience of TUPE and M & A Project work
* Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
* Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified